● Fare classes Q, M, O: Passengers (adult and child) are entitled to 20 kg free of charge.
● Fare class V: Passengers (adult and child) are entitled to 25 kg free of charge.
● Fare class C: Passengers (adult and child) are entitled to 30 kg free of charge.
● Fare class J: Passengers (adult and child) are entitled to 35 kg free of charge.
Note: Free accompanied luggage in all the above-mentioned fare classes does not apply to infant passengers.
Free baggage allowance on Iran Air International flights
||Economy class y/cl
||Homa class c/cl
||Sky gift silver card
||Sky gift golden card
|IranAir international flights
● Free baggage allowance for infants paying 10% of the total fare, regardless of the class, is a 10-kilogram piece and a collapsible baby stroller
● Free baggage allowance for tickets issued in the Scandinavian region on Iran Air flights from the Scandinavian counties to/from Iran for economy class passengers is 35 kg.
●passengers cabin baggage shall comfortably fit in the baggage rack above their heads.
●the site of cabin baggage shall not exceed 56 cm (l)* 45 cm (w)* 25 cm (h) or totally 115 cm.
Note: Acceptance of baggage in the form of pieces con the routes to and from Canada and America is subject to certain regulations.
According to the new rules and regulation, until further notice, accompanied baggage on Iran Air international routes to/from America and Canada by LH,TK,AC shall be two pieces per passenger each weighting 23 kg.
Baggage allowance of Iran Air passengers continuing their travel by OS, AZ,VS,KL to/from Canada & USA shall be one piece weighing 23 kg.